My photo
Imma little girl, a sister,a student,a daughter and of course HAMBA-NYA. Well, the life of me is a diary in which I means to write one story, and writes another.So peeps,WELCOME to Fatihah's Expression :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I wish a wish for u.
It’s a wish I wish for few
The wish I wish for u is that
May all ur wishes come true
Keep wishing as my best wishes are always with u
Good Luck!

The Hope, the Struggle and the Hard Work
Towards a goal is part of the rewards.
Achieving goal itself is not the whole reward
Good Luck!

To achieve great things,
We must not only act,
But also dream,
Not only plan but also believe,
Best wishes for your exam.






Sometimes bad things happen but you shouldn’t worry – the good luck will be waiting for you behind the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment