My photo
Imma little girl, a sister,a student,a daughter and of course HAMBA-NYA. Well, the life of me is a diary in which I means to write one story, and writes another.So peeps,WELCOME to Fatihah's Expression :)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

lovestuory

I Love You


                         
GIRL : Thnks for the fun day .
BOY : No Problem =)
GIRL : Can I ask you a few question .
BOY : Sure .
GIRL : And ... Be honest . Have I ever crossed your mind ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Do you like me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Do you want me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Would you cry if I left ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Would you live for me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Would you do anything fro me ?
BOY : No .
GIRL : Choose me or your life ?
BOY : My life .

This GIRL ran away in shock depression . The BOY ran after her and told her . .


BOY : The reason you never crossed in my mind because you always in my mind . The reason I don't like you is because I love you . The reason I don't want is because I need you . The reason why i wouldn't cry if left because I'll die if you left . The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you . The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you . The reason I choose my life is because you are my life .
-THE END -

No comments:

Post a Comment